Friday, March 10, 2017

There's Never a Perfect Time

February 27, 2017

For the past three weeks I've been trying unsuccessfully to find the perfect time to sit down and work more on this blog. As I had the children go have some quiet time in different areas, I came to the realization (yes, yet again) that there never is a perfect time. Or place. Or emotional state. This even applied to making the trip to Italy. Many things popped up to hinder our making the time - including a few major surgeries. But, here I am and here we are - in ITALY! For real! Crazy and surreal and also so...normal as I sit here on the couch. Okay, minus the odd-sounding ambulance and police sirens, and looking out the windows at these BEAUTIFUL trees! Just look at them! I feel so happy looking at them.

...AND a week later (March 6th) - here I am again! I was interrupted (ahem, by the children in "quite time") so many times I gave up. This is getting quite ridiculous but hopefully I'm making everyone feel better about their own aspirations that are falling a bit short! So, the moment is lost but here are the trees which took yet another few days to create the time to attach.





No comments:

Post a Comment